Chapter Twenty One is the twenty-first chapter of My Immortal, and shows the first signs of outside forces intervening within the school.
Draco and Ebony get into a fight in the common room after the concert. He calls her a bitch and runs away in a suicidal way. When Vampire offers to comfort Draco, Ebony accuses him of intending to fuck him instead.
They go searching for Draco. Then they hear footsteps, so Vampire pulls out his "blak invisibility cloke". While hiding under it, the janitor Mr. Norris and his cat Filch start searching around. Vampire calls Mr. Norris a "preppy little poser sun of a fukcing bich" under his breath. He then frenches Ebony. Mr. Norris pulls the cloke off at this point, and the two goffs run away.
They then find Draco outside, crying and slitting his wrists. He and Ebony return to their coffins while frenching one another. They then move onto a gothic red bed and begin to watch Lake Placid.
Author's Notes Edit
- AN: fuk u ok! u fokng suk. itz nut ma fult if itz speld rong ok koz dat bich ravern cuz it fok u prepz!1 woopz soz raven fangz 4 da help. btw transilvana rox hrad!1 I even gut 2 go 2 da kasel wer drkola was flimed!
- if ur a homophone den fuk of!
Contradictions and Deviations from CanonEdit
- Argus Filch and Mrs. Norris are swapped for some reason.
- “Its ok Enoby.” said Vampire comfortly. “Ill make him feel better.” “U mean you’ll go fuck him wont you!” I shouted angrily.
- "No fuck u you preppy little poser sun of a fukcing bich!" Vampire said under his breast in a disgusted way.
- "EXCUS ME! EXCUS ME WHO SED DAT!"
- "Filth is der any1 unda da cloak!" he asked. Filth nodded.And den we saw Draco crying n bustin in2 tearz and slitting his rists outside of da school.