Role in the Story Edit
Ebony and Vampire encounter Snaketail in Voldemort's lair. Snaketail is torturing Draco. Upon seeing Ebony for the first time, Snaketail demands that she leave his sight. She begins shooting at him with her gun, and then falls in love with her and asks her to have sex with him. She refuses, and ultimately stabs him in the heart with a knife, killing him.
Despite being affiliated with Voldemprt, a known prep, he still calls Eboby and Drago "despicable preps".
Difference from the Original Edit
Snaketail appears to be based on Peter Pettigrew, also known as Wormtail, from the books. This is based on the fact that Wormtail killed Cedric Diggory in the books, and because Wormtail was a supporter of Lord Voldemort. Beyond that, there are no similarities between Snaketail and Wormtail. Tara for some reason has made him a teenager so he isn't a pedophile, despite the fact that he's a villain that gets killed.
- "Rid my sight you despicable preps!"
- "EbonyIloveyouwilluhavesexwithme." he said. - Reposts of the story seem to 'correct' this by rendering it as ("." he said).
- "Enoby I love you will you have sex with me?" asked Snaketail.
- Interesting to note is that Snaketail is the only character within the story itself who stays dead after perishing. Other characters who died, like Willow, who was killed by B'loody Mary Smith and Draco, who committed suicide, returned from the dead without explanation.
- Voldemort has a pet snake called Nagini that is usually by his side, and is generally associated with snakes in general, able to speak with them. This may be why Tara named Snaketail so.
- In the original book, Peter Pettigrew was called Wormtail, in reference to his rat animagus.